Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to Bliss Salon & Boutique's blog!  On here you will find all sorts of fun news, bios, inventory photos, and updates about our new location.  Bare with me as this is my first blog.  I'll start this off with a few facts about myself....


  • My name is Paige Norman
  • I'm 28 years old
  • I have a 6 yr old daughter at Harding Academy
  • I graduated from UCA with a degree in Interior Design
  • I also graduated from UALR with a degree in Construction Management
  • I've lived in Searcy for 20 years and went to Searcy High School
  • My passion is "old stuff"  meaning I love historic buildings and homes and I find myself enjoying walking through antique and junk stores.  I also enjoy hearing personal stories about these things I'm interested in
  • On the side I sell an amazing product called Scentsy (www.paigenorman.scentsy.us)

As the owner of Bliss Salon & Boutique, for the past three years, I have enjoyed meeting lots of new people.  It sometimes amazes me that you can live in the same town for a long period of time and can still walk into a business and not know a soul!  Not only do I have the opportunity of meeting new clients, but new hair stylist, massage therapist, nail techs, and estheticians.  Our current operators are

  • Jessica Lynch - Stylist
  • Laura McFarlin - Stylist
  • Tiffany Vaughan - Stylist
  • Kim Swain - Stylist
  • Melinda Bonner - Stylist
  • Trish Hogan - Stylist
  • JoeAnn Ashby - Stylist
  • Robin Brock - Stylist
  • Malinda Harrington - Massage Therapist
Receptionists include
  • Tessa Brown
  • Rebecca James
Boutique Managers
  • Julie Norman
  • Betty Roberson
Shampoo Technician
  • Jenny Lane
The staff at Bliss Salon & Boutique is full of talent.  From hair cuts and massages to picking out clothing at market just for you, these ladies amaze me in their ability to listen to a client's needs and wants and help them walk out feeling great about themselves.  If you haven't been in come give us a try.  We would love for you to give us a chance, and if we can't uphold what I've said, let us know and we will try our best to fix it.  We want our clients HAPPY! 

Thanks for reading our blog.  I promise to post things here often, and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment